Sunday, February 20, 2011

My New Bestie

It's not like I didn't know what it was good for. And it's not like I didn't know exactly where I had it stashed all these years. But what I didn't know is that is would be by best friend!

Ahhh...The walking foot....

It finally made it out of it's original box from 10 years ago when I got my sewing machine. I made Melody a dress this weekend that was made out of a gauzy knit cotton, and it just kept getting jammed down in my machine. So I thought what the heck, I'd try the walking foot. After all I hear about it all the time for quilting and applique projects.


Oh how i've been missing out! The fear of jamming my machine as I was sewing was suddenly lifted! I want to use it forever and always!

Anybody use their walking foot for their everyday projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment