Sunday, February 6, 2011

Amy Butler spotted at Homegoods!

As if Homegoods couldn't get more awesome, today I spotted sheets and comforter sets from Amy Butler! Not exactly my bedroom colors, so I took a pass, but it was still fun to see.


Then I saw this comforter in twin size by Cynthia Rowley. Love it. Got me thinking about Melody's room, when It's time to move her out of her crib. I think we have a long time still (which i'm totally fine with), but It will be fun to make her a big girl room.
And after reading a Prudent Baby post last week about making your own twin comforter, I realize I will probably end up purchasing something. It's an undertaking with ALOT of fabric, and at $9 a yard, I don't think so. Absolutely love her little girls new comforter though! Check out the tutorial here!
Amy Butler fabric of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment