Monday, October 4, 2010

Punkin at the Pumpkin Patch!





Sunday we took Melody to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins and take pictures. She absolutely loved it!

While she took her nap, I put together this top, for her to wear. The colors were great! I can't get enough of Anna Maria Horner's fabrics! This was made from a couple different collections and everything matches!

I just got in the mail today more fabric from this collection and Innocent Crush, her new fabric, and still everything coordinates! Love that I don't have to think too hard! Oh - and the straps are from a really old skirt (like 10 years old!) that I made in college!

My little punkin loving the beautiful fall day!


1 comment:

  1. I love her little apron flying in the breeze. And her hair is looking blonder?!

    XO

    ReplyDelete