Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Treasury Lovelies

So this weekend I got hooked on Etsy Treasuries. All the sorting, searching, color coordinating, and prettiness, is enough to get anyone hooked!

I just wanted to display a few of my favorite lovely things I discovered, during my crazed Treasury fun!

These purses, and basically everything her shops page, I love!

image source

I love this picture of this ferris wheel so much. I'm loving the turquoise and yellow combo almost as much as grey and yellow!


And these!.....

image source

I love this taupe and blush pink broach. Amy fyi, I need to order one of these fo sho!
image source

This cake stand is amazing. I would never do it justice though.

image source

And this picture just makes me plain happy.

image source

Might need to seek rehab if this continues...

Treasury Links:
Taupe and pink

No comments:

Post a Comment